Bathing Ctas Bathing Ctas

Wonderful!

I loved it! Very nice animation / style and a very entertaining concept. Kudos.

The Ascension to Funklord The Ascension to Funklord

Best Sprite Movie I've Seen!

As a general rule, I hate sprite movies; they require so little effort. But, this was hilarious, and maybe I'm naive, but it looked like you probably created some of your own sprites. This is the first sprite movie I've ever given a 5. Thanks, for the laughs!

Primal War 11 Primal War 11

Very professional

This was a real joy to watch up until the end, when the action stopped. Your action sequence was awesome. But the short narrative at the end was rather dull. Also, it may be more realistic for the animal characters to speak in animal sounds, but it's not very enjoyable for the viewers. If they're going to walk and act like humans, they should talk like humans too. I'm looking forward to watching more from you in the future.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Outstanding!

I hate the song, but I won't hold that against you - your animation was incredible! From a quality standpoint, probably one of the best I've seen!

Wonchop responds:

Hehe

The legend of Grandma The legend of Grandma

Nice job!

Thanks for pointing me this way, man. I liked this one a lot better than your previous one. Very humorous. Keep 'em coming!

Dont download this song Dont download this song

Completely Unnecessary

As a general rule, I try no to write harsh reviews, but this flash is completely unnecessary. People, Weird Al already has this song FREELY available for download (legally), and he has a fantastic animated video to go with it. Going to his website will give you several links to both the song and video. That, in and of itself, is not a reason for a bad review, though. But when you couple it with an almost total lack of animation, mediocre drawings, and poor sound quality, this submission really needs some work. It seems like most people are giving this stellar reviews, simply because they think the SONG is funny, which really doesn't seem fair to the other flash artists on this site. That said, I do applaud your taste, and I hope to see you refine your style and technique in future animations.

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1

Not bad

Pretty good. Great idea, good execution. Probably didn't need so many "cunts." Also, cocaine isn't a narcotic. Narcotics are drugs like heroin, codeine, morphine, etc.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

sorry, cunt is my favorite word. and it's that character's favorite word as well.

Drawn Dream 6 Drawn Dream 6

Don't stop!

These are hilarious, and have come a long way since the first one. You shouldn't stop with number 6. The zombie banter in the last one and the whole "epic" scene in this one were some of the funniest flash moments I've witnessed!

Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy VII

Surprisingly good!

When I saw this, I thought, "Sigh. ANOTHER Final Fantasy Flash." But, I'm glad I watched it. It's a great spoof. And it's nice to see a videogame spoof w/o sprites. Nice job!

Mandalorian-Jedi responds:

SPRITE MOVIES WILL DIE!!! And thanks!

Bogs Flash Collection Bogs Flash Collection

Love your style!

Very cool. This makes me want to go and watch your other animations (which I will now do). I would have rated even higher if it had a plot or dialog, but it's still entertaining as a collection of random clips. BTW, I'd love to know what the Picard Destroying the City clip was from.

Bogswallop responds:

It was from my music video 'Through the Night' =3. Glad you enjoyed the movie btw